Architectural Design Experience
Good quality, sustainable architecture is:
- economically sufficient - the design approach choosen is appropriate to the available finance.
- architecturally appropriate - providing the right environment, to the correct scale and proportions.
- accessible - ease circulation for all, including people with impaired mobility.
- easy to manage and maintain into the future.
- proven construction techniques, materials + services.
- energy efficient
- the best use natural resources responsibly.
pdt-architect 21 Meadowbank, Bushy Park Road,
Dublin 6 . tel
405 5870 . email email@example.com